Daniel Brady was born & raised in Athens, and studied Sports science in Athens & also Marketing & Public Relations for Media in Germany.
He speaks 3 languages: English, German & Greek (fluently-mother languages)
The musical journey started by doing radio broadcasts on known Athens stations presenting radio shows with top charts from Europe and America, and working in Bars & clubs of Athens, and since then moved professionally in the field of entertainment by offering his Dj services to branded clubs in Greece and abroad .
Since 1996 he provides Professional Dj Services in the field of entertainment for:
- Social events (Wedding & Baptism Receptions & Parties)
- Corporate Events & Parties
- Private parties
- Bar-club & Restaurant (Guest & Resident)
As a freelancer & with the collaboration of Travel Management Agencies (DMC), Advertising Agencies, Events Production & Planning Companies, Hotels & estates & Private individual clients, he has provided entertainment as a Dj to more than 5000 events & parties all over Greece & abroad, entertaining thousands of guests & also many famous guests and hosts.
As a Professional Dj, Daniel Brady has performed “Opening Warm-up” + “Support” Dj set’s for :
- * Enrique Iglesias-World tour (Athens 2018)
- Antonis Remos
- Elena Paparizou
- Michalis Chatzigiannis
- Giorgos Tsalikis
- Tony Sfinos
- Lambis Livieratos
- Penny Mpaltatzi
* In May 2018 he had the special honor to perform the opening “Warm-up” Dj set for the concert of “Enrique Iglesias-World tour 2018” in Athens.
- 48 Hours
- Chris Thompson & his band
- Les au revoir
- Penny & the swinging Cats
In the last ten (10) years he cooperates as a Dj & Dj manager for Social events, Corporate events & Private parties for the Papatheocharis group of Companies (GOLF PRIVE ATHENS–BALUX SEASIDE-PANTHEON SA).
Apart from being a professional DJ, has also worked :
- In the music industry in Greece (in the Marketing-Public relations & Advertising area)
- As a Music Consultant for various radio stations,
- In the magazine publishing area as a Marketing & Public relations manager for several years.